Learning and Development in General Practice
About the Training Hub
CLH provides a range of Learning and Development services to all member and non-member practice staff. This service has been further enhanced as CLH is a Health Education England (HEE) Training Hub for Central London.
The mission of the Training Hub is to support the development of a community health and social care workforce to enable high quality and sustainable integrated care. The Training Hub model brings together health and social care service providers, community groups and education providers focused around enabling the development of learning communities i.e. different parts of the health and social care workforce, patients and the public systematically improving services by learning with and from each other.
Key functions of Training Hub
Below are the key functions as identified by the Training Hub (Central London):
- Support, develop and expand the scope and quality of clinical services delivered by the 34 GP practices in Central London.
- For the assessment of education need and support effective workforce planning.
- The delivery of training, education and workforce development projects to support recruitment and retention, and upskilling of the GP practice workforce, which includes all non-clinical practice staff.
- Development of a platform across GP practices that supports the development and implementation of accountable care principles.
- The scheduling and delivery local events and training courses
If you would like to become involved or know more about the work that the Central London Healthcare Training Hub is doing, please email email@example.com (for the attention of Training Hub)