SystmOne GP Clinical System Support
CLH provides SystmOne support to all practices under the GP Support Unit with focus on building relationships with member practices and supporting them with their clinical system.
The Service provides:
- Day-to-day SystmOne support for GP Practices
- The monitoring of KPI (Key Performance Index) and data quality reports to ensure the quality and safety requirements for all commissioned services are adhered to.
- Practice visits to work with and resolve more advanced SystmOne queries
- Data collection through SystmOne upon request
- Monthly audits on practices with commissioned services to guarantee valid activity is being provided to their patients in a safe and effective manner
- Assistance in creating templates and reports on SystmOne
- Liaison with the Central London Clinical Commissioning Group and other services on IT related issues and new incentives
- SystmOne workshops are set up in collaboration with the CCG to provide GP practices with an opportunity to learn and raise queries regarding the clinical system.
CLH Bank Staff
In order to meet the staffing needs of our member practices, CLH have set up a Bank Staff database under the GP Support Unit. The staff bank not only provides practices with staff to fill shortages but job opportunities are also open for both temporary and permanent workers to meet the fluctuating staffing needs caused by staff shortages or increased patient demand.
The Current Process:
- Practices will contact CLH with the required permanent or temporary role.
- CLH will review the CLH bank staff database and select best suited staff with experience and availability in mind.
- Staff details are then forwarded onto the requesting General Practice who will liaise with the staff directly in regards of payment and other information.
- Staff bank opportunities that are fulfilled may lead to a permanent position and if so will be informed by GP practice.